Monday, February 15, 2010

OMG! I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!



One of my new favorite reality shows is Let’s Talk about Pep. This is a reality show starring Pepa from the legendary female rap group Salt n’ Pepa. The show is almost like an updated version of Sex and the City. Pepa and three of her friends share their experiences with life and love. When I watch that show, I instantly feel like I’m sitting at that table with the ladies as they share intimate details of dates and dating disasters over lunch.

This show is so interesting because I’ve always seen Pepa as a strong, confident, vivacious woman. However, on this show you get to see Pepa as a vulnerable woman, looking for love and waiting for that one man that she can allow herself to become intimate with (after being celibate for 4 years). Let’s Talk about Pep airs on VH1 on Mondays at 10:30 pm EST.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment