Monday, April 20, 2009

Ahh, those were the best times....

My vision for this blog is to address issues that moms and soon to be moms may experience. If for no other reason but to vent my own frustrations, but hey, someone else might benefit as well.

No one ever told me that when you are pregnant, everyone (and I mean everyone) would pamper you and cater to your every need. But after you give birth (and I mean RIGHT after), you might as well be invisible. I remember the first time I showed up to my mother-in-laws house without my daughter. The first thing she said when I walked in was "Where's the baby?" I replied "Hello Mom, glad to see you too". So if you are newly pregnant please take full advantage of it! There will be no other time in your life when you will feel so special! Hmmm maybe baby #2 isn't such a bad idea :0) stay tuned...

GOOD NIGHT!

1 comment:

  1. I agree! They go from rubbing on your belly to seeing right through you... Ahhh, the joys of motherhood.

    ReplyDelete