Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!


Today was a fabulous Mother’s Day! This morning, I rolled out of bed at my own leisure, enjoyed a breakfast of coffee, bagels and cream cheese and a lovely assortment of fresh fruits. Later in the afternoon I visited my in-laws and enjoyed dinner and a Mother’s Day toast with Nuvo Sparkling Liqueur! It is a fabulous pink, fruity and bubbly sparkling wine that was perfectly suited for the day.

In the evening, it was back to reality. Clothes to fold, baths to give, lunches to make and all the hustle of preparing for the week ahead. Ahhh a mothers work is NEVER done!

I hope all you mothers out there had a fabulous day.

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just in case you are wondering. Nuvo is available at BevMo,Safeway and other retailers. Check out at www.sparklingnuvo.com

    ReplyDelete