Monday, May 25, 2009

My Favorite Things:


Just thought I’d take a queue from Oprah and give you a list of some my favorite things (in no particular order):




Apple iPhone: It’s been almost 3 months since I’ve had my iPhone and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! This phone is so amazing! I already have 5 pages of applications that help me to organize, map locations, play and socialize.

Starbucks: My favorite drink: Grande Vanilla Soy Latte (no foam please).

Orbit Gum: I love this sugar free gum that comes in tons of various flavors. My latest favorite Strawberry Mint.

Green 960 Talk Radio [960 AM]: This station keeps me politically informed and thoroughly entertained.

www.theybf.com: This is a truly fabulous blog that has all the latest celebrity gossip and photos.

Smashbox Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer: Not only does this product moisturize your skin but the tint provides a beautiful glow to your skin. It is available at Sephora.

Tylenol Extra Strength: Need I say more?

Audio books: I am a commuter and I listen to audio books to keep myself “entertained” while on the road. I have an account with audible.com; the books are downloaded through iTunes.

TiVo: As I’ve shared before, reality shows are my guilty pleasure. With TiVo I am able to tape all my favorite reality shows. So once I’ve put my daughter to bed I stay up and catch up on all the latest foolishness: The Hills, Daisy of Love, I Married a Baller, Keeping up with the Kardashians, Real Housewives of...New York, Atlanta, New Jersey, etc. etc.

The Game: I’ve been watching re-runs of this show on BET not realizing that it was still on the CW network. Unfortunately, the new word is that the show has been cancelled so now I’m forced to watch all the episodes that I’ve missed online at http://www.cwtv.com/.

2 comments:

  1. You're making me miss my iPhone... great item reviews... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We like a lot of the same things girlie! I see ybf! , The Game, after Girlfriends ended I hooked onto this show so tight.I'm a Smashbox junkie! finally have dvr so i'm taping Bravo isht: Housewives of New Jersey and Atlanta. Love it.. NYC and OC..not so much. Seriously I watch tv after kids go down. omg Orbit gum (i like the mint gum) and 960am?? I listen to talk radio alot. we are related!

    ReplyDelete