Thursday, May 7, 2009

Need a laugh?

Ever had a really bad day and knew that there was only one person that could make you smile? Well my friend Carly is that person! Anytime I need a laugh (and I mean a belly hurting, tears rolling down your face, side splitting laugh) I call Carly. Not only is she an inspiration to me as a single mother of two beautiful girls, she is a great friend who has a very interesting perspective on life. I convinced Carly to write a blog about her thoughts on various subjects and her life experiences (she has things that happen to her that NEVER happen to me). Carly wrote a hilarious blog about the various "Walks of Shame" we have in life, it is one of my favorite posts to date.

So check her out at http://www.carlytime.blogspot.com/.

Take Care!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww... I'm choked up over here... No joke! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete